High School Federation Basketball rules will be used with the following exceptions and clarifications:
- Two – 20 minutes halves, running clock. Stop time in the last 2 minutes of game if score is within 10 points.
- No shot clock.
- 3 – 30 second time-outs. 1 extra additional for overtime.
- Free throws will be shot starting on the seventh foul.
- Technical Fouls: Play will resume from the point of interruption after two free throws are shot.
- Players given two technical fouls will be ejected from the next game.
- 1 minute stop clock overtime period.